Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #003 with Stefan Pylarinos
Stefan Pylarinos is a blogger, internet marketer, up-and-coming celebrity on YouTube and also an Amazon bestselling author. Having experienced an inspiring rags-to-riches story in his early 20s, Stefan has helped thousands of people to live their dream lifestyle through his website ProjectLifeMastery.com and his Kindle Money Mastery Program.
Stefan became financially free at the shocking age of 24. He has since then exponentially grew his income to now making a six figure passive income online with the freedom to travel the world, doing what he loves while coaching others do the same. Discover how Stefan Pylarinos consistently earns over $70,000 per month online through multiple passive income streams that almost anyone can start today.
In this podcast, Stefan will be completely open and transparent, revealing to you exactly what he did to build his business and how you can also reach financial freedom with Kindle Publishing.
Visit Stefan Pylarinos’s Website: http://projectlifemastery.com/
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- Insider shortcuts of what works and what does not works when it comes to making money online – Powerful secrets for anyone who wants to make real passive income online
- Uncovering the dominance and hugely scalable business of eBooks and why publishing 200-300 eBooks is a lot easier than you think
- The fastest and easiest way for anyone to have financial freedom by creating a low-risk, low cost passive income stream starting with Kindle Publishing
- How your business could be missing out on millions of potential customers with their credits cards out waiting to buy your products on Amazon
- How to diversify your income beyond Kindle Publishing while increasing freedom and making more money passively with every single month
- The differences between the money-making ways of Stefan’s six-figure blog that increases in revenue every month and the countless blogs that can’t figure out how to make a dime
- Reflections, secrets to wealth and million dollar insights Stefan Pylarinos would give to his younger self if he could pick up the phone and call his former self
- And much, much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
Kindle Money Mastery
FU Money By Dan Lok
Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
“You should work harder on yourself than you do on your job.”
“You have to do the best you can to make progress towards being a great speaker and content creator. And over time it just evolves, you get more confidence. Even like it is today I look back at my videos from 3 years ago and I just sit back and laugh at myself and I know today I look back at myself two years from now and be embarrassed of the videos I’m producing now.”
“You have to always be willing to adapt, change, evolve, learn new skills, and you have to learn social media if that’s where customers are.”
“I’ve learned that it’s better to come financially free first and then focus on getting rich.”
“Whatever strategy or business or whatever it is that you decide to pursue, you have to fully commit to it. I think a lot of people don’t know what it means to fully commit to something.”
“If your business is not online then you’re eventually going to be out of business.”