Shoulders of Titans Podcast Interview #010 with Dr. Randal Pinkett:
Dr. Randal Pinkett has established himself as an entrepreneur, speaker, author and scholar, and as a leading voice for his generation in business and technology. He is the founder, chairman and CEO of BCT Partners, a multi million-dollar management consulting and information technology solutions firm
headquartered in Newark, NJ.
Dr. Pinkett has received numerous awards for business and technology excellence and has been featured on nationally televised programs such as The Today Show, Live with Kelly and Michael, Nightline and CNN, and he has been recognized by USA TODAY newspaper as one of the top 20 scholars in the country.
Most notably, Dr. Pinkett was the first and only African-American to receive the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship at Rutgers University. He was also the winner of NBC’s hit reality television show, The Apprentice, with Donald Trump, being selected as one of 18 candidates chosen from among 1 million applicants.
Dr. Pinkett is a highly sought-after speaker for various corporations, colleges and universities, government agencies and community organizations. He is the author of Campus CEO: The Student Entrepreneur’s Guide to Launching a Multimillion-Dollar Business and No-Money Down CEO: How to Start Your Dream Business with Little or No Cash. His latest book is entitled Black Faces in White Places: 10 Game-Changing Strategies to Achieve Success and Find Greatness.
Dr. Pinkett holds five academic degrees, is an athlete, husband and proud father of 3 children. Dr. Pinkett firmly believes that “to whom much is given, much is expected,” so throughout his endeavors he places great emphasis on his desire to give back to the community.
To learn more about Dr. Pinkett visit:
To follow Dr. Pinkett visit:
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- The biggest (and most brutally honest) insider secrets about working with Donald Trump and being the winner of the hit TV-series “The Apprentice”
- The shocking true-story of how three roommates went from selling CDs out of a dorm-room to being partners in one of the top IT and management consulting businesses in America
- How to become a high-tier management and tech consultant in untapped and growing markets
- The quickest and easiest way to be a successful entrepreneur without “owning a business”
- How to be successful in doing business with the public sector – simple, but amazing strategies to land a $2Billion contract with the US Federal Government
- Discover the correct way to build a “power-house personal brand” (so you can stand-out from the crowd) and dominate the competition
- How to make money and also make a difference – revealing short-cut strategies to hit the “Double Bottom-Line”
- What is “True Entrepreneur’s Mind” – secrets to unlock your inner entrepreneur that guarantees more passion and more wealth in your life overnight… even when working at a job
- The one fool-proof strategy to finding the “Perfect Business Partner” and instantly removing risk of wasting time, money and energy from the process
- How to be a “highly-paid CEO” while completing a university or college degree. Tricks and resources to make more money finishing school than 99% of students will be after graduation!
- And much, much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
1) “Ten game changing strategies to achieve success and find greatness” by Dr. Randal Pinkett
2) “Campus CEO: The Student Entrepreneur’s Guide to Launching a Multi-Million-Dollar Business” by Dr. Randal Pinkett
“Relationships aren’t everything. Relationships are the ONLY thing. I can’t remember a single deal where there wasn’t a relationship… Know this, do not forget, read this everyday: relationships drive business, building relationships.”
“I’m bringing business cards to family reunions.”
“Success is what you do for yourself. Greatness is making a difference in someone else’s life”
“Double bottom line is about making money and also making a difference. Doing well, but doing good”
“In business, they first find people they like then they find a way to make it happen”
“There is no perfect storm of when to launch a venture. In fact some of the most successful ventures have been under the worst conditions, with the least information, but they are just willing to just go ahead and give it a try.”