Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #008 with Peter Sage
Peter Sage is a well-known international entrepreneur with over twenty years’ experience in growing fast-paced enterprises. He is a 10-yr member of the global Entrepreneurs Organisation and served as the Chairman of the London YES Group (the largest personal development organization in Europe). He currently sits on the Entrepreneurship Advisory Board for INSEAD – a global top-five business school and is an advisor to the Hungarian Government on their creative think tank policies.
At 18 years old Peter wrote and published his first book on health and fitness, ‘Supreme Physique’. He is the Co-author of ‘Lessons Learned from the Recession’ from the Business Leaders book Club and his latest book ‘5 Keys To Master Your Life’ became an Amazon No. 1 best seller in Japan in its first week. He is frequently booked to share the stage with high profile people such as Kofi Anan, Sir Richard Branson, Former US President Bill Clinton and many others.
Peter is an expert in personal development and is committed to bringing those skills and experience to a global audience. He is a qualified trainer for Robbins Research International (as recognized by the Robbins-Madanes Institute) and a certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP). Peter is a qualified Navigator for ‘Life-Pilot’ – a values-based organisation that delivers programs that are a catalyst for positive personal change and growth.
Visit Peter Sage’s Website: www.petersage.com
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- How to maximize profits for extreme success using what Peter calls “A key tool of doing successful business in the 21st century”
- Jaw-dropping story of how Peter went from lighting his home with candles in the freezing winter (so broke, he had no money for electricity) to owning a $5M penthouse on a beach in one of the world’s most expensive cities… All within one year and two weeks
- How to stop “chasing money” and make a fortune – revealing business secrets wealthy entrepreneurs wish you knew about
- How to deal with uncertainty like Tony Robbins and other high-performance individuals
- The secret to goal-setting and creating dramatic life-changing results – and why 99% of all goals are doomed to produce low results as soon as they are set
- Discover the only reason why stress exists and how to instantly remove it on-demand
- How to become a master of big picture thinking and become a highly lucrative and respected business owner
- Why learning to have a powerful morning ritual will easily and massively increase the results you want in your life too
- And much, much more.
Full Transcript of Interview:
“Buddha wasn’t born enlightened. He was born and he went through a journey. Everybody is on a journey. And I tend to feel wherever you are on the journey, you’re in the perfect place.”
“The difference between entrepreneurs and non-entrepreneurs are those who have a higher ability to handle uncertainty. If you’re at a job and you have this calling to go start your own business, but you don’t go for it, it’s because you don’t know how to handle the uncertainty of letting go of a paycheque.”
“There is always another level and there is always another way. That is one of my firm beliefs. You don’t need money. You need a better strategy.”
“Entrepreneurship in the 21st century is about lifestyle. I saw so many people my contemporaries, my peers where they lost relationships with their kids, their spouse, they got health issues because they were chasing something that if only they stopped and took a breath, they already had it. “I’d rather make less money to have a better life”, kind of makes sense for a lot of people.”
“Go live your truth and at that point, life becomes a lot more interesting.”