Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #060 With Pat Flynn:
Pat Flynn is an American entrepreneur, blogger and podcaster known for his website Smart Passive Income, where he conducts income experiments and shares the results.
The Smart Passive Income podcast is consistently ranked in the top 10 podcasts in iTunes’s Business category.
Pat is on the board of the non-profit Pencils of Promise and is an advisor to tech startups LeadPages and ConvertKit.
According to Forbes, Pat was one of the 25 Marketing Influencers to watch in 2017.
Visit Pat Flynn’s Website: www.smartpassiveincome.com
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- How to attract raving clients and fans who choose you over your competition by using a cliché dating tip
- The ONE question you need to ask yourself if you want to make more money online and change the world
- The REAL reason your audience needs you – even if you’re only a few steps ahead of them
- The secret selling technique used by the world’s best marketers like (hint: it has nothing to do with selling!)
- The 3 questions you need to ask your audience in order to make them the happiest and make you the most money
- How to make sure every single launch is a hit… and why you’re wasting your money if you’re not doing THIS
- Why you don’t have to monetize your blog posts or podcast to make money, and what you need to do instead
- Podcasting for profit: The #1 strategy to build your audience… even if you have no network
- What every podcast needs (if you have too much of this you’re going to annoy your listeners)
- Why interviewing A-listers is a terrible idea and who you should interview instead (sorry Tim Ferris!) to make more profits
- The “Netflix” effect to launch your podcast – and turn first time listeners into binge-watching monsters
- And much, much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
“Always serve others first”
“How can you solve another person’s problems?”
“Instead of figuring out the platform first, figure out what problem you want to solve.”
“The person’s problem may be better solved in a completely different platform”
“Don’t worry about failing, failing is a part of the process. You have to fail in order to grow. That’s how we learn, grow, scale and learn what not to do.”