Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #046 with Moran Pober:
Moran Pober is the founder of ABD Assets. (abdassets.com) Moran is former IDF (Israel defense forces) soldier. He has had extensive dealings with business acquisitions and many entrepreneurial projects.
Founded iTips, top 100 app in 100 stores around the world in the app store including US,CA and UK.
He has carried out extensive consulting assignments with many companies and projects in the eCommerce and SAAS world. He’s now on the hunt for acquisitions of companies he can help turnaround, merge or help grow towards exit/IPO.
Get in touch with Moran via:
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- How to negotiate business acquisition deals and walk away with terms normally reserved for the seller’s family members
- The step-by-step guide to buying an existing business using none of your own money. Discover why financing a business is almost like getting a mortgage on a house – except buying a business means you’re making your money back on day 1
- How to pay half-price for a business and only pay the rest when sales hit a number of your choice
- Where to buy the best businesses at the biggest discount – these deals are so good, chances are, you’ll never want to reveal this source
- How to own equity in multiple businesses using a little-known referral structure only the pros in M&A can tell you about
- Why being a merger and acquisition entrepreneur is a faster and easier way to get the dream lifestyle most entrepreneurs are after – And the simplest ways to get started
- Better than Silicon Valley startups. Discover the two most profitable sectors high-level investors have been secretly pouring their money into with little to no fear!
- How to be a business magnet and be the go-to-person other’s call when a good business is up for sale
- For business owners selling their business: Beware of these devils who pose as buyers as they steal your customers, ruin your brand and take your employees from under you
- And much, much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
“I want hundreds of companies just for the fun of it.”
“Many people getting into business just because they want the lifestyle and they want the income. And if that’s what you’re looking for in business, I just think there are better ways.”
“Overall valuation is important, but the terms are more important.”
“You’re not going to get more money in your bank account by reading a book.”
“Have a huge goal and find someone who’s already achieved that and just do whatever you can to literally learn from that person. Be that person. Just dress like that person if needed.”