Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #048 with Mike Brcic:
A serial entrepreneur by nature, Mike’s passion and skill lies in sharing his 20+years of experience in the adventure travel industry and multiple related projects via in-depth, actionable training that can be applied to participants’ businesses right away.
His expertise lies in marketing strategy, content marketing, innovation, product development, and funding. He’s spent the past 6 years perfecting online and in-person training for driven entrepreneurs, both on his own and for organizations such as Toronto Public Library and the world-renowned Centre for Social Innovation.
As founder and Chief Happiness Officer at Sacred Rides (ranked “#1 Mountain Bike Tour Operator on Earth” by both National Geographic Adventure and Outside magazines), he’s grown the company an average of 45%/year over the past 5 years, and has helped build the company’s blog to over 100,000 monthly page views and 28,000 subscribers in just 2 years.
Visit Mike Brcic’s Website: www.sacredrides.com
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- The real way to reverse-engineer a big goal into an actionable plan – share this with others and they’ll instantly think of you as a high-level business owner
- How to use a forgotten military strategy known as “The Beachhead Strategy” to go viral in your market – Facebook and Snapchat used the Beachhead Strategy to get their first million users in a short few months (and so can you)
- How to tap into “adjacent markets” and “adjacent customer segments” when you’ve hit a glass ceiling in your wealth
- What every impact-driven entrepreneur MUST do before creating a non-profit organization (or else you might waste years of your life… without ever having the impact you want)
- How to think clearly and stay resilient when you’re going through challenging times
- The sneaky way to meet millionaires and become their trusted friend within 7 days or less… the small number of people who have used this strategy are now regularly hanging with millionaires and getting more opportunities than ever
- How to run a business with multiple locations around the world like he did in the adventure travel industry
- The step-by-step guide to making $10K … $40K … or $100K an hour as an business owner – even if you’re in your 1st year
- The little-known way to build a complex website like Airbnb at a massive discount… saving you money, so you can to pay yourself more, hire better talent and spend more on marketing
- And much, much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
- “Scaling Up” by Verne Harnish
- “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” by Verne Harnish
- “The 90-Day Year” by Todd Herman
- “The Five Minute Journal” created by UJ Ramdas and Alex Ikonn
- Strengths Finder Test
- Mike Brcic’s Internal Tracking Tool
“The number one quality of a successful entrepreneur is the ability to endure pain for a long period of time.”
“I do not think there is such a thing as a life’s purpose. There is a purpose for various stages in your life and my purpose when I was 20 differs greatly from my purpose now, I am 46 now.”
“Zig Ziglar said years ago: “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” This is the golden rule.”
“If there is something that really stirs you up and gets you angry in the world, figure out a way to design a business around it.”
“Nobody likes to see their child suffer, but that suffering is what builds that resilience and what builds that ability to just move forward in life and charge through and succeed.”