Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #063 With Lisa Nichols:
Lisa Nichols is one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers, as well as media personality and corporate CEO whose global platform has reached and served nearly 30 million people. From a struggling single mom on public assistance to a millionaire entrepreneur, Lisa’s courage and determination has inspired fans worldwide and helped countless audiences break through, to discover their own untapped talents and infinite potential.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Motivating the Masses, Inc. – one of the country’s only publicly traded personal and business development training companies – Lisa has helped develop workshops and programs that have transformed the lives of men and women, and altered the trajectory of businesses throughout the country and across the world.
Lisa is also a best-selling author of six books, and her 7th book “Abundance Now”, published by HarperCollins. In “Abundance Now”,, Lisa continues her journey with her fans, providing a clear and practical blueprint for personal success, drawn directly from the life experiences of its beloved author. “Abundance Now”, is the follow-up to Lisa’s New York Times bestseller, “No Matter What”.
Lisa’s extraordinary story of transforming her own life from public assistance for her family to leading a multi-million dollar enterprise is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same. Today, fans worldwide revere Lisa for her mastery of teaching people how to accomplishing unfathomable goals and tap their limitless potential.
A noted media personality who has appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, the Steve Harvey Show, and Extra – just to name a few, is also celebrated for the impact she has on the lives of teens. Through Lisa’s non-profit foundation Motivating the Teen Spirit, she has touched the lives of 211,650 teens, prevented over 3,800 teen suicides, supported 2,500 dropouts in returning to school, and has helped thousands reunite with families.
Among the prestigious awards and honors bestowed upon Lisa for her extensive work are the Humanitarian Award from the country of South Africa, The Ambassador Award, and the LEGO Foundation‘s Heart of Learning Award. The City of Henderson, Nevada named November 20th as Motivating the Teen Spirit Day; and the City of Houston, Texas named May 9th as Lisa Nichols Day for her dedication to service, philanthropy and healing.
Lisa lives, plays and works in the greater San Diego, California area and on stages around the world, working alongside her world-class team committed to Motivating the Masses.
Visit Lisa Nichol’s Website: www.motivatingthemasses.com
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- BETTER THAN MONEY … Learn what abundance really means and the 4 categories it consists of (hint: they do NOT include the toys in your driveway)
- The #1 gift you can give to someone important, when you want to leave a lasting good impression
- Why you should never JUST give information in the content you produce, and what you need in order to stand out
- The 80/20 rule that you must strive to for personal branding success (most people have it in REVERSE)
- Why you’re not actually achieving your top goals in life (hint: it does not have to do with your current actions…)
- Lisa reveals the 11-year old exercise that’s transformed the lives of more people than any other tool she’s ever created – including VP’s of Fortune 500 companies
- Common LIES that are believed amongst rich people, and how you can avoid these toxic beliefs
- How to re-program your “mental engine” using neuro-linguistic programming to set up your future for success!
- The personality trait you must lead with in order to effectively market when building your personal brand
- And much, much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
“No Matter What! 9 Steps to Living the Life You Love” by Lisa Nichols
“Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today” by Lisa Nichols
“Speak for Ultimate Impact and Profit” by Lisa Nichols
“Abundance is about the quality of the relationships around you.”
“Your life is a physical manifestation of the conversation going on in your head and crossing your lips.”
“Your thoughts and your words create choices, choices create life experience.”
“In order for you to truly assess and shift your mental conversation you have to first acknowledge that toxic conversation you’re currently living in.”