Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #011 with Iman Aghay
Iman Aghay is the founder of Success Road Academy which is the one of the largest Information Marketing Training Centers in the world and the largest in Canada. He harnesses the power of the Internet and combines it with effective in-person marketing to help business owners grow their companies, and professionals position themselves as the go-to experts in their fields.
Iman has worked with over 15,000 business owners in the past 4 years in his seminars, events, webinars, group coaching and one on one coaching sessions. Iman has shared the stage with people like John Chow (#1 online marketing blogger in Canada), presenters from the David Suzuki Foundation, Hootsuite, Yelp and many others. Iman has also been recognized by the British Columbia Premier for his contributions to the business community. He has been on the stage over 200 times only in 2013 and early 2014.
Iman arrived in Vancouver in 2009 with limited knowledge of English, no network and no job. After studying the most successful businesses in the world, he created a marketing system that combined the most effective marketing strategies used by those businesses. He started his own company, applied his system and in a very short time:
- Founded Vancouver Business Network, which became the fastest-growing business network in Vancouver in 2010, 2011 and 2012 and has over 4,000 members today
- Founded the largest information marketing training centre in Canada, “Success Road Academy” with over 10,000 attendees to its events in the past 3 years
- Taught his system and helped thousands of people to build successful businesses for themselves. Today he has clients from Courtney, Canada to Sidney, Australia.
Iman’s passion is helping entrepreneurs to succeed. He won the People’s Choice Award for being one of the top 25 immigrants to Canada, and shares this honour with media mogul Peter Legge, Dragon’s Den star Robert Herjavec and John Furlong, CEO of Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
Visit Iman Aghay’s Website: http://www.successroadacademy.com/
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- Uncovering the 5 most common untapped “promotional partners” in your network who can massively grow your business for free.
- The shocking story of how Iman went from being Iran’s 2nd highest recommended consultant to being 17 days away from being homeless with his wife on the streets in Canada. Uncovering secret business tips from the raw, personal stories of overcoming hardship, fighting cancer and ultimately becoming the successful entrepreneur that Iman is today.
- How to instantly become one of three types of highly profitable expert in any field.
- Astonishing “counter-intuitive business strategy” that gives small to medium sized business owners a huge advantage over big competitors.
- Why “sharing, sharing, sharing!” is the most important strategy to being the “go to expert” in any field in today’s highly competitive world.
- The one mistake that even top entrepreneurs make that kills their businesses… and how to use an easy “body, mind and emotion strategy” to create lasting income.
- The real truth and difference between a building a successful life and a successful business.
- How to quickly unlock the number one reason that your customers and clients choose to work with you.
- And Much, Much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
“The Power Of Full Engagement” by Tony Swartz
“Think And Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
“Predictably Irrational” by Dan Ariely
Success Road Academy – http://www.successroadacademy.com/
Weight Loss Role Model – http://www.weightlossrolemodel.com/
Marketing Mastery Formula – http://www.marketingmasteryformula.com
“Hire and fire your clients. Don’t get hired by clients. What happens is instead of you signing them up and convincing them that they have to work with you. They come to you, fill out an application and do their best to get the best results, as a result of working with you.”
“Don’t say “I can’t do those things”. Say “how can I.”
“What positions you as the expert is sharing, sharing, sharing. Do what Dan is doing. Constantly share your knowledge. Constantly share your information with people because that’s what positions you as the go-to expert.”
“You have to get your best content and your best strategies with them, so you give them an “Ah-ha Moment”. When you give them that “Ah-ha Moment”, they automatically position you as the go-to expert.”