Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #007 with Dr. Joe Vitale
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. Some of them include The Attractor Factor, Life’s Missing Instruction Manual, The Key, Faith, Attract Money Now and his latest is a sequel to his bestseller, Zero Limits which was officially launched in January 2014, entitled At Zero.
He’s also recorded many Nightingale-Conant audio programs, to name a few, The Awakening Course, The Missing Secret, The Secret to Attracting Money, The Abundance Paradigm, The Ultimate Law of Attraction Library and his latest release is called, The Zero Point.
Joe has also been in several movies, including the blockbuster The Secret. He’s been on the following TV shows: Larry King Live, Donny Deutsch’s “The Big Idea,” CNN, CNBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News: Fox & Friends and Extra TV. He’s also been featured in The New York Times and Newsweek.
One of his most recent accomplishments includes being the world’s first self-help singer songwriter as seen in 2012’s Rolling Stone Magazine®. To date, he has released 12 albums! Several of his songs were recognized and nominated for the Posi Award, regarded as “The Grammys of Positive Music.”
This man was once homeless but today is a bestselling author who believes in magic and miracles.
Visit Joe Vitale’s Website: www.joevitale.com
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- The silent, inconvenient truth behind “self-help books” – and why 99% of readers have little or no results even after reading dozens self-help books year after year
- A step-by-step guide to using the “hitch your wagon to a star” method – an easy, proven method to creating an “instant powerhouse brand” and standing out in any market
- How to master the Law Of Attraction… The secret used by all the great minds, leaders, achievers in history to attracting wealth, love, abundance and success by tapping into your deeper conscious mind
- Discover the “marketing-genius” behind of the global success of “The Secret”… These confessions (rarely shared with the public) reveal how the best-selling movie and the book “The Secret” was strategically planned to go viral
- Revealing the “Missing Secret with the Law of Attraction” to the masses… Here’s what men and women must know to stop “wishful thinking” and get any desired outcome
- How to permanently remove “counter-intentions” and redesign any area of your life with simple and easy tricks to reprogram your subconscious-mind
- How men and women (even those who hate selling) can use a “natural marketer technique” to honestly and highly-effectively persuade the mind of any prospect… without ever being salesy
- The top lessons learned from writing and selling mega-bestselling books for over 30 years
- And Much, Much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
The Movie “The Secret” – http://www.thesecret.tv/
Miracle Coaching by Joe Vitale – http://www.miraclescoaching.com
“The Attractor Factor” by Joe Vitale – http://www.mrfire.com/attractorfactor2/
“Hypnotic Writing” by Joe Vitale – http://www.hypnoticmarketing.com/
“How To Win Friends And Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
“Think And Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
“I remember having the thought early on – Most people seemed unhappy to me. And that if I wrote material that made them happier, I would make a difference in the world. I remember that has a preliminary rough calling for myself as a teenager.”
“The marketing behind the movie “The Secret” is going to be a case study that the marketing students will be studying for the next few decades. It was not only brilliant, it was a stroke up genius.”
“You need to move deeper than the conscious mind. When you clean up the beliefs there, the whole world changes and all of sudden you see opportunity, prosperity, you see relationships, you see happiness, you see abundance, the whole world changes, but it’s the same world… it was one that was there all along.”
“There was no evidence in me or around me that I would EVER be published. Absolutely zero, none. Yet, I went ahead in a vote of confidence in myself. I said this is what I want to do… I will try my best to get it published, but nothing will come of it if it just stays in me as an idea.”