Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #052 with Craig Ballantyne:
Craig Ballantyne has helped over 10,000 high performers and thought leaders with The Perfect Day Formula book and kit.
He shows entrepreneurs and executives how to achieve extraordinary results in every area of life and have a bigger impact on the world, all while having more quality time for their families. Craig is the owner of the Denver-based personal development organization, Early To Rise (ETR).
His daily wisdom reach over 150,000 readers and teaches people how to build their wealth, improve their health, and become the best version of themselves.
Craig is also the co-author of The Cardio Myth, and creator of the groundbreaking fat-loss workout systems, Turbulence Training and Home Workout Revolution. He has been a contributing author to Men’s Health magazine since 2000. Today he is dedicated to ETR’s 10 Million Mission of helping ten million men and women transform their lives before 2020.
Craig has a Master of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, and continues to apply the latest in high-performance research to help his readers improve their lives.
Visit Craig Ballantyne’s Website: www.earlytorise.com
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- How to get more work done in 2 hours than most people do in a day (while still having time for your family and loved ones)
- Why choosing the right social media platform is critical to success… and how using more than one at a time when you start can cause you to fail. HARD.
- How to get 100 to 1 returns on your investment within 3 months, followed by an exponential result over the years
- What kind of coach you want to hire, and why having someone who goes “easy” on you is costing you
- How you can start collecting high-quality leads by being yourself
- The #1 quickest way to master filming yourself on YouTube and speaking on camera (and no, it isn’t fancy lights or equipment)
- How to create the perfect day: Why YOUR mornings are the most important time of the day and why you should guard them like your life depends on it
- The 4 must-ask questions to know which social media platform will get you the most leads and the most instant sales
- And much, much more
Full Transcript of Interview:
“The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
“The Trick to Money is Having Some” by Stuart Wilde
The Perfect Day Formula
Early to Rise University
“Nowadays, people don’t just care about what they buy, but they care about who they buy from.”
“If you’re just in the weeds all day long and you’re doing a million small things you’re not gonna have those big breakthroughs”
“A lot of people look down on social media but I look at it as a very positive thing when YOU control how you use it.”
“Be everywhere all the time, and that’s what social media allows you to do.”
“If you want to make selling easier, if you want to be successful faster, it just happens that being yourself online showing people you’re a real person is one of the easiest ways to get there.”
“Control what you can, cope with what you can’t, and concentrate on what counts.”