Shoulders Of Titans Podcast Interview #016 with Chris and Marlow Felton
Chris and Marlow Felton live in Denver, Colorado. They have a combined 26 years experience in the financial services industry working with couples of all walks of life. Chris and Marlow are recognized public speakers in the financial services industry and facilitate seminars teaching others how to break destructive financial patterns and teach the psychology of wealth.
They are business partners and mentor over 100 financial professionals. They are students of personal development, which led to their financial transformation they share in “Couples Money”.
Visit Chris and Marlow Felton’s website: http://www.couplesmoney.com/
Topics Discussed In This Interview:
- How to avoid “Financial Infidelity” – the deadliest silent killer that is guaranteed to break a relationship down between couples if not taken care of
- How to instantly diagnose your “Unconscious Financial Thermostats” – the secret key that governs your wealth, so you’ll never block wealth by accident (like most people do) again
- The truth behind spiritual wealth versus financial wealth – and why 99% of spiritually-wealthy people are financially broke
- The simple, proven way to quadruple your income during a recession
- How to use the powerful tactic of pinpointing your desired emotional outcomes to make more money than you thought possible… no matter how horrible your finances were before
- How to instantly discover the “Deep Money-Programming” of anyone you target
- Amazing tricks and step-by-step process for couples to use to guarantee a happier, more free and hugely wealthier lifestyle for you and your partner for life
- The secrets of how to easily replace decades of “money-broke programming” into “wealth and abundance programming”… even if you come from a long-term corporate background or you have been a financial victim for all of your life
- And much, much more!
Full Transcript of Interview:
Couples Money – http://www.couplesmoney.com/
“I think we have more of an emotional charge on money than we do sex. Money is power; it’s control; it’s weakness; it makes people very vulnerable. And it is easier just not talk about it.”
“Broke people are sceptical. Most of the ultra-wealthy people I’ve talk to are open and the broke ones are sceptical. That scepticism keeps them broke.”
“Couples create a joint checking account and they would have this delusion that they would have money for different things.”
“If you’re trying to prove you’re worthiness by hitting a goal – that is self-sabotage 101.”